miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2008

Sun of the Sleepless - Poems to the Wretched Hearts EP

With a sound of the early days of Empyrium the approach to create something new with the ingredients of raw Black Metal has a failure within and it is the approach itself that prevents the music from reaching a higher level. The connection to Emyprium is too close and the state of independence not to that extend elaborated that this release would be worth to be cheered as a now and promising band. If the listener is familiar with ‘A Wintersunset’, by listening to this album the memories of this record would suddenly appear before ones eyes and like a woken ghost it is hard to get rid of them again.
Sun of the Sleepless "Poems to the Wretched Hearts EP" 1999

download

Via: bunalti.com

Space: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=127191218

7 comentarios:

magnus dijo...

from chile..
GRACIAS!!
great empyrium...great sun of the sleepess

Anónimo dijo...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anónimo dijo...

good morning ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that particular make. The prices as regards the sneakers are around 210 bucks on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. And Bye.

Anónimo dijo...

good afternoon friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 350 bucks on every site. But definitively I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anónimo dijo...

good day fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for that particular make. The prices seeking the velcros were about 250 bucks on every site. But definitively I bring about this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what is your opinion?

Anónimo dijo...

hello people. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices seeking the velcros are approximately 220 pounds everwhere. But definitively I found this location selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what is your opinion?